10,000 Maniacs - Cabaret Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Cabaret by 10,000 Maniacs at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Cabaret By 10,000 Maniacs?
Music by 10,000 Maniacs - Lyrics by Mary Ramsey
Shards of glass cut through my gaze
Broken streamers hanging at my legs
Drunk and giddy full of fate
At the cabaret
Smokey stares from the bar
Do stray bottles tumble
I feel the misty spray
What a perfect, perfect day for the cabaret
From afar he sees
Venus rise overwhelmingly beautiful
He sighs the look of love was in her eyes
Puts his hand upon her leg
Looking closer his lust begins to fade
What a drag the queen did say.
Could this be a dream I'm in? ( Fellini would be proud )
Gluttony enfolds the scene
Give them one last round ,
Shining faces dance away
Swinging skirts between the panted legs
Then shassez in a blink the glasses fly
Suddenly joy becomes a fight
There they tossed and turned a sight.
Who Wrote Cabaret By 10,000 Maniacs?
Jerome Augustyniak, Robert Buck, Dennis Drew, Steven Gustafson, John Lombardo, Mary Ramsey
What's The Duration Of The Cabaret By 10,000 Maniacs?
The duration of Cabaret is 3:03 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Marko Penn: You Say When So put it on, turn the whole party to a riot…
- Yfn Trae Pound: Propane Somethin' like propane, uh, too much smoke man, hey…
- Westside Children's Singers: Big Rock Candy Mountain In the Big Rock Candy Mountains…
- Fuel Fandango: Toda la Vida The white night is breathing…
- Arnett Cobb & His Orchestra: When I Grow Too Old to Dream, Pt. 1 We have been gay, going our way…