10,000 Maniacs - Even With My Eyes Closed Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Even With My Eyes Closed by 10,000 Maniacs at LyricsKeeper.com.
Even With My Eyes Closed
|Even With My Eyes Closed Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Even With My Eyes Closed By 10,000 Maniacs?
Even with my eyes closed
Funny how I know it's harder, it's harder now
Young girl in my
young girl days, thinking I could live for always
But like an ocean tide
I'm drawn back inside and I know
Seasons pass like sand inside a glass
and nothing, nothing returns
Standing with the friends I've made,
I'll race them to the grave
Well who won, won the extra days?
When you take away the years toll
on the waters wide, shallow high and low
In the autumn sky,
happy to know I'm going home
Even with my eyes closed,
funny how I know it s finally,
has it finally begun?
Who Wrote Even With My Eyes Closed By 10,000 Maniacs?
Dennis Arnold Drew, Jerome Stanley Augustyniak, John C. Lombardo, Mary Jeanne Ramsey, Robert N. Buck, Steven E. Gustafson
What's The Duration Of The Even With My Eyes Closed By 10,000 Maniacs?
The duration of Even With My Eyes Closed is 3:56 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Lee Hamblin: Everybody Jump Off Whoa! (Whoa!) Whoa! (Yeah)…
- Anita O'Day: And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine He would spend it on the ponies…
- Circle II Circle: Into the Wind I float against the tide…
- Pigalle: Le souvenir de son sourire Le souvenir de son sourire…
- P.P. Arnold: Different Drum You and I travel to the beat of a different drum…