Get the lyrics to the song: Green Children by 10,000 Maniacs at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Green Children Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Green Children By 10,000 Maniacs?
An August day in the hills of Spain,
A pair of children emerged from a cave.
The strangest sight there alone they stood,
With skin of green and words no one had heard.
The girl was stronger, the boy was weak,
With her new mother she learned to speak.
And wove a tale of a dying sun,
They left the darkness,
A dark world come undone.
They traveled so far.
Believing they came from a star.
She fell through life, through time,
(through parallel lives)
The men of science, the men of fame,
The men of letters tried to explain:
Was it parallel worlds or a twist of time
To make her think she'd fallen from the sky?
A whirlwind spun them all alone,
Took them from their twilight home.
Believing they came from a star
Who Wrote Green Children By 10,000 Maniacs?
Dennis Arnold Drew, Jerome Stanley Augustyniak, John C. Lombardo, Mary Jeanne Ramsey, Robert N. Buck, Steven E. Gustafson
What's The Duration Of The Green Children By 10,000 Maniacs?
The duration of Green Children is 4:14 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…