100 Demons - So Alone Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: So Alone by 100 Demons at LyricsKeeper.com.
|So Alone Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For So Alone By 100 Demons?
Can't live without you you're my saving grace
You helped me keep my sanity
When I was struggling you were by my side
You helped me face reality
The lust I had for you nearly drove me insane
I managed to walk away but doubt I'll ever be the same
You are my one true love for now and forever
And when I have you in my arms can't feel the pain I'm still bitter
I feel so alone, you've sucked the life out of me
I'm already dead I just don't know it yet
Because you stole my heart a love I can't forget
Slowly dying when will I go
I wish I was dead I feel so alone
Your just a memory a twist of fate from god above
When I lie awake at night it's you I crave, it's you I love
The pain it burns inside I suffer everyday
Still alive wishing I was dead like christ at the stake
Who Wrote So Alone By 100 Demons?
Tony Nicholas, Gerald Levert, Edward Banks Jr., Joe N Iii Little
What's The Duration Of The So Alone By 100 Demons?
The duration of So Alone is 2:19 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Earl Lewis & the Channels: I Only Have Eyes for You My love must be a kind of blind love…
- Star Eyes: Take Me Home Is this my big break?…
- Sleeper: Nice Guy Eddie So I'll admit that it all started as a scam…
- Earlene Bentley: Another Op'nin', Another Show Another op'nin', another Show…
- Los Dinamicos: Twist Again Come on let's twist again…