Get the lyrics to the song: Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra by 101 Strings Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra
|Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra By 101 Strings Orchestra?
Once I was alone
So lonely and then
You came, out of nowhere
Like the sun up from the hills
Cold, cold was the wind
Warm, warm were your lips
Out there, on that ski trail
Where your kiss filled me with thrills
A weekend in Canada, a change of scene
Was the most I bargained for
And then I discovered you and in your eyes
I found the love that I couldn't ignore
Down, down came the sun
Fast, fast, fast, beat my heart
I knew when the sun set
From that day, we'd never ever part
Who Wrote Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra By 101 Strings Orchestra?
Norman Gimbel, Eddie Heywood
What's The Duration Of The Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra By 101 Strings Orchestra?
The duration of Canadian Sunset, for pops orchestra is 3:49 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Roxy Harris: Breaking The Law When you need to smile…
- David Morgan: Sweet and Lovely Sweet and lovely…
- Sidney Bechet Quartet: Just One of Those Things It was just one of those things…
- Decade: Turn off Your TV Of all the dreams in all the world…
- White Town: Your Woman Just tell me what you've got to say to me…