101 Strings Orchestra - Stardust Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by 101 Strings Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By 101 Strings Orchestra?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By 101 Strings Orchestra?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jazn: Cocaine Alpha Music…
- Slice 9: Another One You know the one that made the club go dumb?…
- Brook Lynn: Midnight Drive Brooklyn yeah…
- Nikolay Baskov: Be My Love, for voice & orchestra (from "The Toast of New Orleans") Be my love, for no one else can end this yearning…
- Radio Project: Celebration (Lève Ton Verre) Lève ton verre de champagne…