108 - Liar Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Liar by 108 at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Liar By 108?
You said I could find live in the folds of your flesh
You said you loved me
You never knew me
You said it was called love
You said it was more than skeletons colliding
I tried so hard I cried so damn hard
You tell me to force a smile
You tell me to tread on a trail of tears
You tell me to swim in your ocean of sorrow
I reject your lies
Frustration rule me, no more
Who Wrote Liar By 108?
David Silveria, Graham Edwards, James Shaffer, Jonathan Davis, Lauren Christy, Reginald Arvizu, Scott Spock
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jazn: Cocaine Alpha Music…
- Slice 9: Another One You know the one that made the club go dumb?…
- Brook Lynn: Midnight Drive Brooklyn yeah…
- Nikolay Baskov: Be My Love, for voice & orchestra (from "The Toast of New Orleans") Be my love, for no one else can end this yearning…
- Radio Project: Celebration (Lève Ton Verre) Lève ton verre de champagne…