Get the lyrics to the song: For a While by 112 at LyricsKeeper.com.
For a While
|For a While Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For For a While By 112?
Living my life without you
Something I don't want to do
So please don't walk away
And leave me all alone
Baby, stay for just a while
Why can't you stay with me
For just a while
'Cause if you leave
You'll take a piece of me
Why can't you stay
With me for just a while
Boy, you know you have the key to my heart
Oh baby, girl I don't want you to go
You are my heart and soul
The reason that I live
The one that I adore
And I can't stand the thought
Of being by myself
But I can't see myself
Loving no, nobody else
And when ever you need me girl
I'll be right by your side
I'll always love you
Who can love you
Why won't you stay with me awhile
Who Wrote For a While By 112?
Daron Tavaris Jones, Faith Evans, Faith Renee Evans, Jeffrey Leon Walker, Marvin E Scandrick, Michael Keith, Quinnes Parker
What's The Duration Of The For a While By 112?
The duration of For a While is 4:19 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…