Get the lyrics to the song: In My Head by 12 Stones at LyricsKeeper.com.
In My Head
|In My Head Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For In My Head By 12 Stones?
I'm reaching out without a sound
My pride falls to the floor again
Inside my mind I search to find
A place just to call my own
Deep inside your eyes
I am blinded by your love
Still I run so far just to find that
I'm alone again
In my head
I hear you calling me
And I can't run â??cause there's nothing left for me
When I fall you always follow me deep inside
Deep inside of my head
I just can't last as these feelings pass
Once again I hide the pain inside
The smile wears thin and the lies begin
To bring me down again
When I run I run so far away from you
I hide the pain and all the lies deep inside again
And all my faith I put in you
This time you take it all away
Inside my head
Who Wrote In My Head By 12 Stones?
Eric Weaver, Anthony Mccoy, Kevin W Dorr, Patrick Quave
What's The Duration Of The In My Head By 12 Stones?
The duration of In My Head is 3:54 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…