Get the lyrics to the song: Stay by 12 Stones at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stay By 12 Stones?
I walk to the edge again, searching for the truth
Taken by the memories of all that I've been through
If I could hear your voice then I might be
I know that I've been wrong but I'm begging you
To stay. Won't you stay?
Will you be here or will I be alone?
Will I be scared? You'll teach me how to be strong
And if I fall down will you help me carry on?
I cannot do this alone.
I wish that I could turn back time just to have
One more chance to be the man I need to be.
I pray you'll understand.
If I could hear your voice I might be okay.
I know that I've been wrong but I'm begging you to stay.
Won't you stay?
I need your hand to help me make it through
Nothing compares to how I feel when I look at
You never know, you never know tomorrow
You never know, you never know tomorrow, don't
I am not alone I know you're there.
Who Wrote Stay By 12 Stones?
Kevin W. Dorr, Anthony Paul Mccoy, Patrick Quave, Eric Weaver
What's The Duration Of The Stay By 12 Stones?
The duration of Stay is 4:30 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…