Get the lyrics to the song: Brimstone Rock by 16 Horsepower at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Brimstone Rock Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Brimstone Rock By 16 Horsepower?
Listen closely to me now my darlin' girl
There's one who's out to have you
An jus' his breath will burn your curls
Don't you fret you needn't bother don't you fret
Here comes the father yet
Whatcha doin' up atop my roof
Creepin' 'cross them shingles
You 'bout scared me half to death girl
What's your name ruthie lingle
Oye I heard your talkin'
That little Jesus geek need a good ass good ass clockin'
Oye I seen your mockin'
Don't you dare boy think my lord hath done
I beseech the lord clear my head
Before once again I scar the soul
Of that girl in my bed
O lord clear my bed for once again I
Scar the soul of that girl in my head
Revenge is mine saith the lord
Who Wrote Brimstone Rock By 16 Horsepower?
David Eugene Edwards, Jean-yves Tola
What's The Duration Of The Brimstone Rock By 16 Horsepower?
The duration of Brimstone Rock is 4:29 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…