Get the lyrics to the song: Grace and Beauty by 54-40 at LyricsKeeper.com.
Grace and Beauty
|Grace and Beauty Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Grace and Beauty By 54-40?
Words in our hand
We got the plan
Destroy all mankind
Don't be a friend of mine around
Princess and clown
They got a special special trick
Gonna get the whole thing licked
Some of the stories that they heard on our side
Affect the spirit not the mind
Way more ties it's magnified
Twenty times twenty lies
It's not the sadness it's the gladness
It's just this madness I see
Grace and beauty ain't what it could be
I think what it should be
If we hold enough they will welcome us
Will they give us a surprise
Loving every minute of life
No one's afraid to tell you lies
Who Wrote Grace and Beauty By 54-40?
Brad Merritt, D Neudorf, Neil Osborne, Phil Comparelli
What's The Duration Of The Grace and Beauty By 54-40?
The duration of Grace and Beauty is 2:58 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…