Get the lyrics to the song: Wishing Your Life Away by A.S.A.P. at LyricsKeeper.com.
Wishing Your Life Away
|Wishing Your Life Away Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Wishing Your Life Away By A.S.A.P.?
Locked up, banged up, can't think for yourself
Twenty four hours in a teen foot cell
Rights of a prisoner, needs of a dog
Stare at a ceiling, make your peace with god
Night falls, my heart calls
Hours turn to days
Daybreak heartache, looking down in disbelief
I see myself it can't be wishing your life away,
Pray that that tomorrow comes
Cry your tears today, yesterday will never come, well, well...
Backed up, jacked up, it's worse than you think
Thirty long days for one little drink
No hand on the wheel, no foot on the floor
Just walls and a ceiling and a slamming of a cell door
Lights out, the nights shout
The days drag on and on
Day breaks my heart aches
No way out there's no space
I think this time I'm going crazy
Whishing your life away
Pray that tomorrow comes
Cry your tears today
Yesterday is dead and gone
Who Wrote Wishing Your Life Away By A.S.A.P.?
Adrian Smith, Andy Barnett, David Colwell, Richard Young
What's The Duration Of The Wishing Your Life Away By A.S.A.P.?
The duration of Wishing Your Life Away is 4:05 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…