Get the lyrics to the song: Tuesday's Child by All About Eve at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Tuesday's Child Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Tuesday's Child By All About Eve?
Sunday Sunday where have you been,
Your emerald eyes,
Like your hands, reaching out to me ?
The wolves are out tonight
Under the hunter's moon.
Cinnabar staining the hem of her lace
She's starting to blush
But the moon helps to pale her face.
"The groom has gone", she sighed
And slept for a hundred years.
Sunday's child and the wolf were wed
To Monday's child with her empty head.
Tuesday's child seemed to know the answer.
Sister Monday what did you find ?
"I found it all
But somehow I lost my mind,
East of the universe
And north of a snowbound star.
Oberon told me: "The Devil lives there !"
Maybe he stole it
And it could be anywhere
One soul in silent millions
Trying to get back home".
Who Wrote Tuesday's Child By All About Eve?
Andy Cousin, Julianne Regan, Mark Price, Tim Bricheno
What's The Duration Of The Tuesday's Child By All About Eve?
The duration of Tuesday's Child is 3:15 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…