Get the lyrics to the song: Polkadots and Moonbeams by Allan Spencer at LyricsKeeper.com.
Polkadots and Moonbeams
|Polkadots and Moonbeams Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Polkadots and Moonbeams By Allan Spencer?
A country dance was being held in a garden
I felt a bump and heard an "Oh, beg your pardon"
Suddenly I saw polka dots and moonbeams
All around a pug-nosed dream
The music started and was I the perplexed one
I held my breath and said "May I have the next one?"
In my frightened arms, polka dots and moonbeams
Sparkled on a pug-nosed dream
There were questions in the eyes of other dancers
As we floated over the floor
There were questions but my heart knew all the answers
And perhaps a few things more
Now in a cottage built of lilacs and laughter
I know the meaning of the words "Ever after"
And I'll always see polka dots and moonbeams
When I kiss the pug-nosed dream
Who Wrote Polkadots and Moonbeams By Allan Spencer?
James Van Heusen, Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke
What's The Duration Of The Polkadots and Moonbeams By Allan Spencer?
The duration of Polkadots and Moonbeams is 5:04 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…