Get the lyrics to the song: Blues Stay Away From Me by Allen J.M. Smith at LyricsKeeper.com.
Blues Stay Away From Me
|Blues Stay Away From Me Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Blues Stay Away From Me By Allen J.M. Smith?
Blues, stay away from me
Blues, why don't you let me be?
I don't know why you keep on haunting me
Love was never meant for me
True love was never meant for me
It seems somehow, we never can agree
Life is full of misery
Dreams are like a memory
Bringing back your love that used to be
Tears so many I can't see
Years don't mean a thing to me
Time goes by and still, I can't be free
Who Wrote Blues Stay Away From Me By Allen J.M. Smith?
Alton Delmore, Henry B. Glover, Rabon Delmore, Wayne Raney
What's The Duration Of The Blues Stay Away From Me By Allen J.M. Smith?
The duration of Blues Stay Away From Me is 2:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom Theabo: I Like the Likes of You Only last Saturday…
- Adolfo Urias: Arboles De La Barranca Arboles de la barranca…
- Sig: Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Päivänsäteenä pienenä silmiisi kurkistan…
- Makaya McCraven: I'm New Here I did not become someone different…
- Kenny Wheeler: Taking a Chance on Love Here I go again, I hear those trumpets blow again…