Aruna Abrams - Let Go Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Let Go by Aruna Abrams at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Let Go Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Let Go By Aruna Abrams?
Kill the lights
I'm fading tonight
I don't wanna be here
You got me tongue-tied
Losing my mind
Every time that you're near
You know its over, we're just wasting time
In search of happy days you know we'll never find
For love, I fought, I've waited
All that I had inside, I gave it
Tried to believe, in time, I'd save it
Sometimes the truth is hard to take
There's nothing to do but walk away
Who Wrote Let Go By Aruna Abrams?
Aruna Beth N Abrams, Mark N Eteson, David Nathan Parkinson
What's The Duration Of The Let Go By Aruna Abrams?
The duration of Let Go is 5:09 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Luan Estilizado: Danado de Bom 'Tá danado…
- Barrence Whitfield: Jack Johnson He was born in 1890, on the Gulf of Mexico…
- Sweet Miss Coffy With The Mississippi Bu Revue!: St. James Infirmary It was down by old Joe's barroom, on the corner of the square…
- Robert Edman: It Don't Mean a Thing It don't mean a thing…
- Colleen O'Connor: The Rain in Spain Poor Professor Higgins!…