Get the lyrics to the song: Misanthropist by As Hell Retreats at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Misanthropist By As Hell Retreats?
""I will not see eye to eye with mankind. Misanthropy is clouding my mind. With all the judgments surrounding me How can I be pure again? The cynical ways are coming with full force. Will there ever be an end? If there was any hope in my heart it faded away. It faded away along with my only saint. As much as I want to believe in something Whether it be for a god or for man My hope has faded away. The question stirs in my head: Would I be going in this direction If the giant would have left me alone? The answer will be unknown I'm yearning for connection I don't want to be alone but I have no home. No can understand me therefore no can save me. I can't even save myself...""
Who Wrote Misanthropist By As Hell Retreats?
Blake Hardman, Jackson Greene, Tyler Riley
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…