Get the lyrics to the song: Empty Hearts by As I Lay Dying at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Empty Hearts Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Empty Hearts By As I Lay Dying?
I've watched them build
Upon these empty hearts
False hopes of lossless paradise
The dead hearts beat as one
Stillborn comfort feeding lies
Through answers of self denial
Divided between a dissolute self
And the sorrow of sincere devotion
What is it that you find peace in now
Where is your hope in this dark night
Who Wrote Empty Hearts By As I Lay Dying?
Clint Norris, Jordan Mancino, Nick Hipa, Phil Sgrosso, Timothy P. Lambesis
What's The Duration Of The Empty Hearts By As I Lay Dying?
The duration of Empty Hearts is 2:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…