Aselin Debison - Some Days Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Some Days by Aselin Debison at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Some Days Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Some Days By Aselin Debison?
Some days I feel sad and lonely
Some days I feel fine!
Some days the clock just ticks too slowly
And I wish away my time.
I wish away my time
When you come to me
I realize how wonderful my life can be.
With you...You and me.
Some days bounce like a basketball
Some days make me blue.
Some days I stare out through my window
And wonder what the world will do.
I wonder what the world will do!
And when I wake at night
The darkness closes in.
My heart takes fright.
You remind me that I'm alright.
Some days I think I just fell from the sky.
Some days I have to ask the question 'why?'
But everyday I try!
Some days I am virtuous,
But some days I'm just bad.
Some days I just can't get enough
Of the sweetest things I ever had.
The sweetest things I ever had.
But when you telephone,
I realize that I am never really all alone
And dream that I am home, I am home,
I am home!
Who Wrote Some Days By Aselin Debison?
Sean (can) Mccann
What's The Duration Of The Some Days By Aselin Debison?
The duration of Some Days is 2:44 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Luan Estilizado: Danado de Bom 'Tá danado…
- Barrence Whitfield: Jack Johnson He was born in 1890, on the Gulf of Mexico…
- Sweet Miss Coffy With The Mississippi Bu Revue!: St. James Infirmary It was down by old Joe's barroom, on the corner of the square…
- Robert Edman: It Don't Mean a Thing It don't mean a thing…
- Colleen O'Connor: The Rain in Spain Poor Professor Higgins!…