Get the lyrics to the song: Faces by Ashley Wallbridge at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Faces By Ashley Wallbridge?
Face a sky
Face a wind that blows to me
Face a world
Face a life's reality
Face a dream
Face a time that goes too haste
Face a clock
Never let this run to waste
Face to me
Never look behind to past
Face a hope
Face a thing that could now last
Many faces gone to places
Sun is blinding, world defining
Face the light
For me to see your eyes
Face the world
Face the star
Face a world without a war
Face the pain
Face the pressure and the strain
Face the case
Face the leaders of this place
So face the gun
Face a world but never run
Face the year
Face the future
Face the fear,fear, fear
Who Wrote Faces By Ashley Wallbridge?
Andrew Beardmore, Adrian Gairba, Ashley Wallbridge
What's The Duration Of The Faces By Ashley Wallbridge?
The duration of Faces is 4:23 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…