Get the lyrics to the song: Dedication by Asking Alexandria at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Dedication By Asking Alexandria?
You'll never really find those perfect words
Something more than just, "Goodbye"
It's hard to remember the good times when there's just so much heartache
And they deserve more than that
They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness
So just remember
That when there's enough love in our hearts to burst like a fucking supernova
Then there's sure as hell is enough love in our heart to smile for that famous smile
We all lose someone at some point in our lives
But don't ever let go of that smile
Hold on forever, because that's our final dedication
Who Wrote Dedication By Asking Alexandria?
Benjamin Paul Bruce, Danny Robert Worsnop, James Arthur Cassells
What's The Duration Of The Dedication By Asking Alexandria?
The duration of Dedication is 3:37 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…