Get the lyrics to the song: Lullaby of Birdland by Assa Drori at LyricsKeeper.com.
Lullaby of Birdland
|Lullaby of Birdland Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Lullaby of Birdland By Assa Drori?
Lullaby of Birdland, that's what I
Always hear when you sigh
Never in my wordland
Could there be ways to reveal
In a phrase how I feel
Have you ever heard two turtle doves
Bill and coo when they love?
That's the kind of magic
Music we make with our lips when we kiss
And there's a weepy old willow
He really knows how to cry
That's how I'd cry in my pillow
If you should tell me farewell and goodbye
Lullaby of Birdland whisper low
Kiss me sweet and we'll go
Flyin' high in Birdland
High in the sky up above
All because we're in love
Who Wrote Lullaby of Birdland By Assa Drori?
George Shearing, George David Weiss
What's The Duration Of The Lullaby of Birdland By Assa Drori?
The duration of Lullaby of Birdland is 4:45 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Majestic 12: Nice Work If You Can Get It The man who only lives for making money…
- Bill & Bonnie Hearne: Paint the Town Beige I gave up the fast lane for a…
- Singing Gospelaires: Take My Hand, Precious Lord Take My Hand Precious Lord…
- Rico Bernasconi: Girls Girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls, zom dom dom dom dom girls…
- Lost And Founds: If I Needed Someone If I needed someone to love…