Get the lyrics to the song: Human by Assemblage 23 at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Human By Assemblage 23?
There have been times throughout my life
When I fell so far
I thought I'd never stand again
I watched my dreams depart
These aberrations had their place
In the grand design
But it's unnatural to feel
So bitter and resigned
Forgive me my mistakes
I'm only human
I bleed just like you
From time to time
So why can't I convince you
I'll be fine?
Ignore the writing on the wall
It just decorates
A place that I have lived so long:
Delusion's vast estates
There's nothing sinister at all
Gnawing at my soul
But these confessions that I give
Help me feel in control
No absolution comes for free
And it never will
And those among us without sin
Are even rarer still
If imperfection is the lens
That you see me through
Don't be surprised if someday soon
That lens stares back at you
Who Wrote Human By Assemblage 23?
Brandon Flowers, Dave Brent Keuning, Mark August Stoermer, Ronnie Jr. Vannucci
What's The Duration Of The Human By Assemblage 23?
The duration of Human is 5:43 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Archibald: Shake Shake Baby She wants money, she wants shoes…
- Herman Olivera: La Última Copa Eche, amigo, no mas, echeme y llene…
- Billy Hill: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) Sugar pie honey bunch you know that I love you…
- D.S.B. Kino: Just Friends Just friends, lovers no more…
- Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga: El Mayor de Mis Antojos Aunque digas que ni conmigo ni con nadie…