Get the lyrics to the song: Wake Up by Assisted Living at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Wake Up Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Wake Up By Assisted Living?
Better wake up and start believing. You don't know, but you have your reasons. Wear me out, then I collapse. It seems like lately I want to relapse.
Stare me down then I look away. Seems like lately I don't know what to say.
You are much more than I can afford. Seems like lately you're just keeping score.
Smack my head until I understand. Seems like lately I don't give a damn.
Everything is all right when we open up all the time. You look at me, look at you and discover things we never knew.
You keep it real and say what you feel. It seems like lately you don't even hear me.
All our time ends up spent on trying hard to defend. Why is it so hard to let go? There are just some things we'll never know.
It's been at least a week. I call you on the phone but you still won't speak to me. You have forgotten how. Don't look now, better listen to the sound of me as I begin to weep. I won't give up even though it's getting hard to see. You are everything.
Who Wrote Wake Up By Assisted Living?
Boudleaux Bryant, Felice Bryant
What's The Duration Of The Wake Up By Assisted Living?
The duration of Wake Up is 3:38 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Morganne Matis: Duel Retrouver ta trace…
- Infinity Ink: Infinity Wasureteita namida to omoide ga yomigaeru…
- Onyx: Slam Slam, da duh duh, da duh duh…
- Glenn Miller: Love Me or Leave Me [The Ernie Felice Quartet] Love me or leave me and let me be lonely…
- God's Little Monkeys: Ball of Confusion People movin' out, people movin' in…