Get the lyrics to the song: Danny Boy [Live] by Ben Webster at LyricsKeeper.com.
Danny Boy [Live]
|Danny Boy [Live] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Danny Boy [Live] By Ben Webster?
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,
Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!
But when ye come, and all the flowers are dying,
If I am dead, as dead I well may be,
You'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me,
And all my grave will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!
Who Wrote Danny Boy [Live] By Ben Webster?
Traditional, Terry Rendall
What's The Duration Of The Danny Boy [Live] By Ben Webster?
The duration of Danny Boy [Live] is 2:39 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…