Get the lyrics to the song: When Going Home by Bering Strait at LyricsKeeper.com.
When Going Home
|When Going Home Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For When Going Home By Bering Strait?
1600 hundred miles to cry it out;
1600 miles until the airplane touches down;
To relive every moment since the day we met;
Remember how forever felt, and then forget.
27 days of walkin' on the sun;
27 days believein' I had found the one;
Finally learnin' what true passion's all about;
How could anything that burns that strong suddenly burn out?
CHORUS: I'm leavin' Austin on the 1205;
Gonna take my newly broken heart back to my old life;
And you know that you've been gone a little bit too long
When going home feels like moving on, yeah.
My sister will be waiting at the gate;
I've got three more hours to get my story staight;
'Cause I've been tellin' her for weeks that it's true love;
There's no easy way to say how wrong I was.
In spite of all the dreams and all the best laid plans,
Sometimes we start over right where we began.
When going home feels like movin' on; movin' on; movin' on.
Who Wrote When Going Home By Bering Strait?
George G. Iii Teren, Stephanie Rachel Lewis
What's The Duration Of The When Going Home By Bering Strait?
The duration of When Going Home is 4:08 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…