Get the lyrics to the song: Star Eyes by Beryl Davis at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Star Eyes Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Star Eyes By Beryl Davis?
That to me is what your eyes are,
Soft as stars in April skies are,
Tell me some day you'll fulfill
Their promise of a thrill.
Flashing eyes in which my hopes rise,
Let me show you where my heart lies.
Let me prove that it adores
That loveliness of yours.
All my life I've felt
Content to stargaze at the skies.
Now I only want to to melt
The stardust in your eyes.
When if ever, will my lips know
If it's me for whom those eyes glow?
Makes no diff'rence where you are,
Your eyes still hold my wishing star,
Oh, star eyes, how lovely you are.
Who Wrote Star Eyes By Beryl Davis?
Gene De Paul, Don Raye
What's The Duration Of The Star Eyes By Beryl Davis?
The duration of Star Eyes is 3:25 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…