Get the lyrics to the song: Silverstar by Beseech at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Silverstar By Beseech?
One with the stars
A star is calling inside of me
Embraced by a flame
Eternal flames inside of me
Caressed by a light
Silver light inside of me
Deep inside of me
In a distance I see,
My sacred funeral
Rivers of tears, in family eyes
They scream out my name, and wish me heaven
But I feel the grace
I am the heartless one,
I'm black inside
I am the silverbound, the mighty one
I am the evil one, I love the dark
You are my spellbound soul, and you will fade away
In the stars I will find, a mystical land
Nocturnal grace, close to my heart
I will forever, trust in the stars
Trust in the silver, or else I will fade away
Who Wrote Silverstar By Beseech?
What's The Duration Of The Silverstar By Beseech?
The duration of Silverstar is 3:46 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…