Get the lyrics to the song: Going Home by Bessie Lee Mauldin at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Going Home Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Going Home By Bessie Lee Mauldin?
I'm going home (I'm going home)
For my reward (for my reward)
Away up there (away up there)
To see my Lord (To see my lord)
He promised me (He promised me)
In the by and by (in the by and by)
A precious home (a precious home)
Up in the sky.
I'm gonna live right (I'm gonna live right)
To see my Lord (to see my Lord)
And the other friends (and the other friends)
Who've gone before (who've gone before)
It'll be like home (it'll be like home)
When we all get there (when we all get there)
With Mother and Dad (with Mother and Dad)
And the angels fair .
The time will come (the time will come)
Be ready to go (be ready to go)
What the Lord has planned (what the Lord has planned)
We'll never know (we'll never know)
Don't take a chance (don't take a chance)
And lose your soul (and lose your soul)
Hear the angels play (hear the angels play)
On the harps of gold.
Who Wrote Going Home By Bessie Lee Mauldin?
Carl B. Tipton
What's The Duration Of The Going Home By Bessie Lee Mauldin?
The duration of Going Home is 2:03 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…