Get the lyrics to the song: The Rose by Bette Midler at LyricsKeeper.com.
|The Rose Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For The Rose By Bette Midler?
Some say love, it is a river, that drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower, and you, its only seed
It's the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live
When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love in the spring becomes the rose
Who Wrote The Rose By Bette Midler?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Fundo de Quintal: A Batucada Dos Nossos Tantãns/Vai Lá, Vai Lá Samba, a gente não perde o prazer de cantar…
- Ewert: I Believe (In You) Son, if a morning comes…
- Lange: Drifting Away Everytime I lose my self control…
- Smokin' Joe Wiseman: Good For Me Don't look so sad…
- DJ Miko: What's Up Twenty-five years of my life and still…