Get the lyrics to the song: Living Water by Bob Carlisle at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Living Water Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Living Water By Bob Carlisle?
I feel Your touch, I can feel Your heart,
As I'm lying here, alone in the dark.
I feel Your voice gently say, "Come to Me."
I long for Your love as the earth longs for the rainfall.
I'm weary - Lord, I've wandered this desert too long.
So come, living water, flow through me like a river,
My heart's been thirsting so long.
Flood through my soul, and pour out your mercy.
Come, living water, fill me.
Lord, so many times You've called my name,
And I've turned my face the other way.
Yet before I even saw the womb, You loved me.
How can I be so blind
When I alone have created my darkness.
Forgive me, and wash me clean again.
Who Wrote Living Water By Bob Carlisle?
Bob Carlisle, Randy Keith Thomas
What's The Duration Of The Living Water By Bob Carlisle?
The duration of Living Water is 4:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…