Get the lyrics to the song: Autumn of My Life by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Autumn of My Life
|Autumn of My Life Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Autumn of My Life By Bobby Bare?
In the spring of my life she came to me
She brought sunshine where winter winds had blown
Then I took her for my wife in the spring of my life
And she brought me a joy I'd never known
And the years they went by in the spring of my life
And in summer she blessed me with a child
Love continued to grow in the summer of my life
And in every morning sun I saw her smile
But in the autumn of my years I noticed the tears
And I knew that our life was in the past
Though I tried to pretend, I knew it was the end
For the autumn of my life had come at last
Now what, what do you say to a child of ten?
How do you tell him his daddy's goin' away?
Do I tell him that I reached the autumn of my life
And that he'll understand some winter's day?
Now a rose can't be found on a snow-covered ground
And the sun cannot shine through cloudy skies
But I'm richer, you see, for the years she gave to me
And I'm content in the autumn of my life
Who Wrote Autumn of My Life By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…