Get the lyrics to the song: Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter
|Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter By Bobby Bare?
I drive all day at hauling freight until I get my fill
And after five I'm always found at Dottie's Bar and Grill
I talked with all the local crowd a couple hours more
Then head for home where she is always waiting at the door
When I got home this evening about a half past ten
And found she wasn't waiting so I let myself on in
I headed for the icebox to get myself a beer
And found that little note that said my baby wasn't there
There was a bathroom tissue paper letter hanging on the wall
She said I just can't take no more and you can have it all
I'm taking what good sense I've got and leaving you behind
And you can take this letter and wipe me from your mind
Yeah you can take this letter and wipe me from your mind
Who Wrote Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter By Bobby Bare?
Ed Lee Pangborn
What's The Duration Of The Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter By Bobby Bare?
The duration of Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter is 1:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Babi Floyd: Shotgun I said shotgun shoot 'em 'fore he run now do the jerk baby do the jerk now…
- Gemstones: Dumb It Down Carrera (dumb it down)…
- Hollywood Rose: The Ballad of Jayne She was always something special…
- The Misunderstood: Children of the Sun Let go lovely children…
- Mike P.: Lost Find your missing link…