Get the lyrics to the song: Gods Were Angry With Me by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Gods Were Angry With Me
|Gods Were Angry With Me Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Gods Were Angry With Me By Bobby Bare?
The Gods were angry with me for loving you
The Gods were angry with me because they knew
I stood at heaven's portals but they were too high for any mortal such as I
So they took down the sun the skies were gray then the howling wind took you away
There was nothing I could do for I could see
It was because the Gods were angry with me
Once upon a time when our love was young and new
I was so happy in the heaven that I have found
Then one day the Gods looked down and they saw me there holding you
That day they sent my heaven crashing to the ground
Yes they took down the sun the skies were gray
Who Wrote Gods Were Angry With Me By Bobby Bare?
Roma, Watt Watkins
Lyrics Of The Day
- Saya: Une femme avec une femme Deux femmes qui se tiennent la main…
- Machito Orchestra: Torero Hey Chico, one more time…
- Stockard Channing: There Are Worse Things I Could Do There are worse things I could do…
- Billie Joe Armstrong: Wedding Bell Blues Oh Bill…
- Lurrie Bell: Baby Please Don't Go Baby, please don't go…