Get the lyrics to the song: I'd Fight the World by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
I'd Fight the World
|I'd Fight the World Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I'd Fight the World By Bobby Bare?
I don't care what anybody thinks of me
For my pride is gone and here I am on bended knees
I only know I need you and I love you so
And I'd fight the world before I'd ever let go go
I'd gladly beg or steal I'd borrow I'd turn my back on everyone I know
I'd do these things with no fear of tomorrow
I'd fight the world before I'd let go go
Yes I've heard 'em talkin' about me lovin' you like I do
And they are sayin' things like no one should love anyone as much as I love you
But I don't care if the world stops and the sun explodes or the moon turns to ashes
I'd gladly stand and fight the world before I'd let you go
I'd gladly beg or steal I'd borrow
Who Wrote I'd Fight the World By Bobby Bare?
Hank Cochran, Joe Allison
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…