Get the lyrics to the song: I've Lived a Lot in My Time by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
I've Lived a Lot in My Time
|I've Lived a Lot in My Time Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For I've Lived a Lot in My Time By Bobby Bare?
I've lived a lot in my time
I once had a mansion and lived in my glory but now I'm down to my last dime
I once had a sweetheart but I was unfaithful yes I've lived a lot in my time
I fought the Grim Reaper down in the dark valley
I prayed when the sun wouldn't shine
I've looked through the bars of a cold lonely prison oh I've lived a lot in my time
I've been a soldier and I've been a rambler I once thought that everything was fine
I've hoed in the cornfield I've picked in the cotton yes I've lived a lot in my time
I've walked with our Master down in the dark valley and wonderful peace I did find
But now some day I'll journey to Eden's green pastures
Oh I've lived a lot in my time I've lived a lot in my time
Who Wrote I've Lived a Lot in My Time By Bobby Bare?
Reeves, Reynolds, Rhodes
Lyrics Of The Day
- Archibald: Shake Shake Baby She wants money, she wants shoes…
- Herman Olivera: La Última Copa Eche, amigo, no mas, echeme y llene…
- Billy Hill: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) Sugar pie honey bunch you know that I love you…
- D.S.B. Kino: Just Friends Just friends, lovers no more…
- Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga: El Mayor de Mis Antojos Aunque digas que ni conmigo ni con nadie…