Get the lyrics to the song: If You Think I'm Crazy Now by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
If You Think I'm Crazy Now
|If You Think I'm Crazy Now Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For If You Think I'm Crazy Now By Bobby Bare?
I been wired since I can't remember when
You seen me out most every night with a dissipated grin
All my life I been been ribald, loose and loud now I think I'm finally wearin' down
I may rock and I may roll I may sleep out in the cold
I can still stay up six days in a row
But I know the things I do don't compare with the things I did
If you think I'm crazy now should've seen me when I was a kid
I been wild I been wasted stoned and stooped
Stayed out nights and started fights and wore out two bar stools
All these years it's been bedrooms bars and beers
But now the end is finally drawin' near
I may rock and and may roll
Who Wrote If You Think I'm Crazy Now By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Hallie: Time for Your Check Up Time for a checkup, time for a checkup!…
- Siobhan Fa: Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) Well I tried…
- Gareth Enemy: Another You, Another Me I'm not saying I'm not sorry…
- Lacy Gibson: The Sky Is Crying The sky is crying…
- The Rincon Surfside Band: Ride the Wild Surf In Hawaii there's a place known as Waimea Bay…