Get the lyrics to the song: If You Think I'm Crazy Now by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
If You Think I'm Crazy Now
|If You Think I'm Crazy Now Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For If You Think I'm Crazy Now By Bobby Bare?
I been wired since I can't remember when
You seen me out most every night with a dissipated grin
All my life I been been ribald, loose and loud now I think I'm finally wearin' down
I may rock and I may roll I may sleep out in the cold
I can still stay up six days in a row
But I know the things I do don't compare with the things I did
If you think I'm crazy now should've seen me when I was a kid
I been wild I been wasted stoned and stooped
Stayed out nights and started fights and wore out two bar stools
All these years it's been bedrooms bars and beers
But now the end is finally drawin' near
I may rock and and may roll
Who Wrote If You Think I'm Crazy Now By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…