Get the lyrics to the song: Maggie by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Maggie By Bobby Bare?
Maggie how I wish we'd never met never kissed or tried to fall in love
For Maggie fashion's not the same as love it's just a game we're soon tired of
We were too young to marry anyhow hot blood was all there was between us
Now there's the kids a house and more than bills to pay
It breaks my heart we're not in love
Maggie Maggie how I wish we'd never met
Maggie many tears ago love we thought would grow was dead and gone
Maggie it's hard to pretend when things that need to end keep draggin' on
It's not quite fair to raise our kids like this
They're not too young to know we're fakin'
But nothing's ever said out loud and time takes on
Clean to the bone our souls're achin'
Maggie Maggie how I wish we'd never met Maggie Maggie
Who Wrote Maggie By Bobby Bare?
Billy Edd Wheeler
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…