Get the lyrics to the song: Mary Ann Regrets by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Mary Ann Regrets
|Mary Ann Regrets Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Mary Ann Regrets By Bobby Bare?
I saved up my money to buy my sweetheart some flowers
For Saturday's date and I restlessly counted the hours
And today in the mail I received a short little note
And I broke down inside the message that her mother wrote
Mary Ann regrets she's unable to see you again
We're leaving for Europe next week, she'll be busy till then
They know that she loves me but poor boys don't fit in their plans
Goodbye, true love, goodbye, my sweet Mary Ann
The weeks have gone by, not a word have I heard since then
In the papers I read of the far away places she's been
I can't eat, I can't sleep for over and over again
My mind reads that letter and I cry for my Mary Ann, Mary Ann regrets
My Mary Ann died, they said she just wasted away
My Mary had died too sad, she just wasted away
If I could have seen her I know she'd be living today
For we loved each other and if they had left us alone
Today she'd be wearing my ring, not a blanket of stone
Mary Ann regrets
Who Wrote Mary Ann Regrets By Bobby Bare?
What's The Duration Of The Mary Ann Regrets By Bobby Bare?
The duration of Mary Ann Regrets is 3:39 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Hallie: Time for Your Check Up Time for a checkup, time for a checkup!…
- Siobhan Fa: Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) Well I tried…
- Gareth Enemy: Another You, Another Me I'm not saying I'm not sorry…
- Lacy Gibson: The Sky Is Crying The sky is crying…
- The Rincon Surfside Band: Ride the Wild Surf In Hawaii there's a place known as Waimea Bay…