Get the lyrics to the song: Miller's Cave by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Miller's Cave Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Miller's Cave By Bobby Bare?
Way down in the State of Georgia
Amongst the swamps and everglades
There's a hole in Tiger Mountain
God help the man who gets lost in Miller's Cave
I had me a girl in Waycross, Georgia
But she had unfaithful ways
She made me feel I was unwanted
Like the bats and the bears in Miller's Cave
I caught her out one Sunday mornin'
With some guy they called Big Dave
Meanest man in Waycross, Georgia
I'd rather fight a mountain lion in Miller's Cave
So I said "You're gonna pay, both you and David, cause I'm gonna see you in
your grave." And they laughed at me... and then I shot 'em. And then I dragged their
cheatin', schemin' bones to Miller's Cave
I couldn't stand the way she did me
Well I guess I showed her I was brave
Most wanted man in the state of Georgia
They're never gonna fine me cause I'm lost...
In Miller's Cave
Who Wrote Miller's Cave By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Archibald: Shake Shake Baby She wants money, she wants shoes…
- Herman Olivera: La Última Copa Eche, amigo, no mas, echeme y llene…
- Billy Hill: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) Sugar pie honey bunch you know that I love you…
- D.S.B. Kino: Just Friends Just friends, lovers no more…
- Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga: El Mayor de Mis Antojos Aunque digas que ni conmigo ni con nadie…