Get the lyrics to the song: She Called Me Baby by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
She Called Me Baby
|She Called Me Baby Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For She Called Me Baby By Bobby Bare?
She called me baby baby all night long used to hold and kiss me till the dawn
Then one day I awoke and she was gone ah there's no more baby baby all night long
Well she called me baby baby all night long lift me up so high and made me strong
Well what I'd give if she'd just come back home and call me baby baby all night long
Yeah she called me baby baby all night long
Kissed my tears away when things went wrong
But now each night in dreams just like a song I still hear baby baby all night long
But there's no more baby baby all night long
Who Wrote She Called Me Baby By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…