Get the lyrics to the song: Till I Get on My Feet by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Till I Get on My Feet
|Till I Get on My Feet Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Till I Get on My Feet By Bobby Bare?
She was quite a looker she kept herself up well
She was crowdin' forty but in the dark you couldn't tell
I sat down at her table and had myself a pour
Then we slow danced by the jukebox to a motel room next door
I whispered soft and sweet what's the use in waitin'
Love is wild and free and night is quickly fadin'
She said it may be wild but honey it ain't free
Would you lay twenty on me 'till I get on my feet
I whispered soft and sweet
Who Wrote Till I Get on My Feet By Bobby Bare?
Robert Lee Mc Dill
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…