Get the lyrics to the song: Too Many Nights Alone by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
Too Many Nights Alone
|Too Many Nights Alone Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Too Many Nights Alone By Bobby Bare?
Midnight flights and barroom lights and rollin' for three days and nights
And motel rooms have been my only home
They gave me these sad knowing eyes and old age lines before my time
I guess I spent too many nights alone
Denver trains and LA games taxis through the New York rain
On everybody's party but my own
Tellin' myself love could wait now maybe girl you've come too late
I may have spent too many nights alone
I never let nobody any closer than my body and I never needed someone till now
And you know I want so much to reach out my soul and touch you
But I don't know if I know how
Cause midnight flights and barroom lights and rollin' for three days and nights
And open roads have been my only home
Learnin' ways to say goodbye and songs that only make me cry
I guess I spent too many nights alone too many nights alone
Who Wrote Too Many Nights Alone By Bobby Bare?
Even Stevens, Shel Silverstein
What's The Duration Of The Too Many Nights Alone By Bobby Bare?
The duration of Too Many Nights Alone is 3:09 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shaira: Lo Que Tenía Ay, ay, ay, ay…
- The Searchers: Needles and Pins [Version] I saw her today, I saw her face, it was a face I loved, and I knew…
- Wynonna: Keeps Me Alive This is my story, this is my glory…
- Sodi: Orane [Hypnotic] Orane disparue un soir, Orane disappeared one night…
- Anne Marie Ruljancich: Sad Sweetheart of the Rodeo Not another extastential cowboy…