Get the lyrics to the song: West Virginia Woman by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
West Virginia Woman
|West Virginia Woman Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For West Virginia Woman By Bobby Bare?
Mhm mhm I was New York City bound when I left my old hometown
But I got hung up like a fool somehow along the way
Lord God her name was Sally she lived in the Kanawha Valley
Just outside of Charleston West Virginia US of A
Sally done me down and dirty really put that hurtin' on me
Reckon how she must have got her kicks that'a way
She turned me every way but loose blew my mind and cooked my goose
And stomped my Georgia soul into that West Virginia clay
Now I'm walkin' back to Georgia cryin' Lord I feel like I'm a dyin'
Everything I try to do right seems to turn out wrong
I met a gal from West Virginia that woman sure enough sent me home
With my hat in my hand
A hummin' some old worn out song like a man whose mind is gone uh huh huh
Who Wrote West Virginia Woman By Bobby Bare?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Babi Floyd: Shotgun I said shotgun shoot 'em 'fore he run now do the jerk baby do the jerk now…
- Gemstones: Dumb It Down Carrera (dumb it down)…
- Hollywood Rose: The Ballad of Jayne She was always something special…
- The Misunderstood: Children of the Sun Let go lovely children…
- Mike P.: Lost Find your missing link…