Get the lyrics to the song: When Love Is Gone by Bobby Bare at LyricsKeeper.com.
When Love Is Gone
|When Love Is Gone Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For When Love Is Gone By Bobby Bare?
Spring could come you'd never show it love could come you'd never know it
Life has drawn so many tears from your eyes
You've been used then lost the user you've been branded as a loser
Where did all the sincere people go
When love is gone it will not return
The river's full of your tears the bridges have been burned
Someone took your four leaf clover all your lucky days are over
That's the way you feel when love is gone
Nights're long dawn is heartless quiet heartaches in the darkness
How could scars so deep still plainly show
All the old dreams so delicious all the news came so suspicious
Where did all the simple pleasures go
When love is gone
Who Wrote When Love Is Gone By Bobby Bare?
Tom T. Hall
What's The Duration Of The When Love Is Gone By Bobby Bare?
The duration of When Love Is Gone is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…