Get the lyrics to the song: You're Just Like You by Bobby Breen at LyricsKeeper.com.
You're Just Like You
|You're Just Like You Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For You're Just Like You By Bobby Breen?
And most anything
They wither and fade
After blossom in Spring
Time conquers innocence
Pride takes a fall
In knowledge lies wisdom
Weather blows hot or cold
Through alchemy iron turns gold
So hard to pin down
Oh when are you coming around?
I walk through the streets
Remembering how we spent time
Hopefully yearning that someday we'll meet
But when will we, how could we, why? Oh my!
Fashion houses ladies
Need plenty loose change
When the latest creation
Is last year's fab-rave
Thought patterns hazy
This auto-style age
Will lady luck smile old and sage?
She knows that,
Never again, no, will I give up my heart
To gamble with fate is my crime
Nevertheless love, it's all here in my book
I'd write it but don't have much time
You see, I know it sounds crazy
But what can I do?
I've fallen head over heels, over you
All phases of moon
The shifting of planets
And leopard spots too
As destiny wills it
So seasons will change
Just like you
Who Wrote You're Just Like You By Bobby Breen?
What's The Duration Of The You're Just Like You By Bobby Breen?
The duration of You're Just Like You is 2:17 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…