Get the lyrics to the song: Danny Boy by Bobby Bruce at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Danny Boy Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Danny Boy By Bobby Bruce?
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow,
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow,
Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!
But when ye come, and all the flowers are dying,
If I am dead, as dead I well may be,
You'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me,
And all my grave will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!
Who Wrote Danny Boy By Bobby Bruce?
Dp, Alfie Boe, Lawrence A. Klein
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom "Bones" Malone: On Green Dolphin Street It seems like a dream, yet I know it happened…
- Earl Carpenter: Stars There, out in the darkness…
- G.B.H.: No Survivors No survivors in this game of hate, we all get changed in a certain way…
- Pandigenous: Is This Love I wanna love you, and treat you right…
- Alice Stuart: Downhearted Blues Gee, but it's hard to love someone when that someone don't love you!…