Get the lyrics to the song: Can't Say Goodbye by Bobby Caldwell at LyricsKeeper.com.
Can't Say Goodbye
|Can't Say Goodbye Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Can't Say Goodbye By Bobby Caldwell?
Ever since the day we met
I knew that I would not regret
I could never leave you for another
But you treat me like a fool
I can't keep on being cool
Now I need some time just to recover
With a ticket to a distant place
I could leave you far behind
Your love has put me into outer space
I'm about to lose my mind
There are things about you
I will never understand
And although our love
Is not exactly what I planned
It was meant to be
Darling can't you see
You and I just can't say goodbye
Till the day I die
I will love you
Maybe it would be worthwhile
If I could make you change your style
Darling you would never have that notion
You would have to rearrange
The things that you would never change
Tell me why you play with my emotions
If you see confusionon my face
Well, it's just my state of mind
Who Wrote Can't Say Goodbye By Bobby Caldwell?
Bobby Caldwell, George W Perry
What's The Duration Of The Can't Say Goodbye By Bobby Caldwell?
The duration of Can't Say Goodbye is 3:32 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shaira: Lo Que Tenía Ay, ay, ay, ay…
- The Searchers: Needles and Pins [Version] I saw her today, I saw her face, it was a face I loved, and I knew…
- Wynonna: Keeps Me Alive This is my story, this is my glory…
- Sodi: Orane [Hypnotic] Orane disparue un soir, Orane disappeared one night…
- Anne Marie Ruljancich: Sad Sweetheart of the Rodeo Not another extastential cowboy…