Get the lyrics to the song: I Only Have Eyes for You by Bobby Hutcherson at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Only Have Eyes for You
|I Only Have Eyes for You Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Only Have Eyes for You By Bobby Hutcherson?
My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you
Sha bop sha bop
Are the stars out tonight
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I only have eyes for you dear
The moon may be high
But I can't see a thing in the sky
I only have eyes for you
I don't know if we're in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here and so am I
Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you
Who Wrote I Only Have Eyes for You By Bobby Hutcherson?
Al Dubin, Harry Warren
What's The Duration Of The I Only Have Eyes for You By Bobby Hutcherson?
The duration of I Only Have Eyes for You is 6:44 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…